Cookies in use on this website
Semcostyle.com is owned and operated by Semco Style Institute, Parijsboulevard 209, 3541 CS Utrecht, the Netherlands
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Make pages load faster
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Allow you to contact us by submitting forms
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook and Twitter
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
More about our Cookies
Website function cookies
Social website cookies
So you can easily like and share our content on Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site. If you use these, cookies are set by these networks. The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Anonymous visitor statistics cookies
Turning cookies off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of ours and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.). Instructions on how to do this for the most popular websites can be found using the links below:
The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing.
Last updated: April 21, 2020